Monday 22 June 2020

Spanish vs Vikings - posted by Andrew Bennetts, 20 June 2020

240AP game with Ben Hill from Wednesday night - my Iberian Spanish (L) vs Ben's Vikings (R). Only one photo I'm afraid. Vikings invaded but two successful Spanish ambushes (one yet to be sprung in the photo) fragmented their formation, allowing the greater agility of Ax(S) over Irr Bd to eventually tell. But with both armies well over 60ME it was a long game!


  • Josh Barton an amazing looking table as well!
    • Andrew Bennetts That's all Ben's work - he's a terrain wizard. You should see the Roman urban stuff he's made for skirmish games......
  • Vincent Cholewa Many thanks for posting, Benny. It’s great to see more and more games being played at COVID-19 alert level 1. Let’s hope we don’t go up a level.
  • Kelly Gay Very attractive looking game!
  • Nick Buckby No discs were slipped in the making of this game.
  • John van den Hoeven I played Craig yesterday with Early Poles versus Communal Italian but I can't get my photos to load for some reason so I'll see if I can get some this coming weekend when i play Graeme. Great looking game here alright ðŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment