Sunday 21 June 2020

Lithuanians and hills - posted by Vince Cholewa, 17 June 2020

A couple more elements of Lithuanian light horse finished and running repairs on frequently used hills.

I have been playing DBMM 200 recently and have discovered when I use a 240 army point list for my early 16th Century Polish I end up using more Lithuanian light horse than I do in a 400AP army.





JoAnn Tumbleston Jarman I really enjoy looking at the detail found in the armies. Y'all really do some painstaking but great work! I have been reading about this so I can make intelligent comments! It's a whole new world for me which I am enjoying.
John Garvey Have you tried DBMM 100? Use armies with mostly LH and a full sized board. Suddenly that extended LH command distance is important and you don’t get an edge-of-the-world effect.
  • Vincent Cholewa I have not played DBMM 100 but the LH command distance is certainly telling on a 6' x 4' table when playing DBMM 200.
Daniel Wade Sounds like a good way for learners to start. I have painted 80 figures and have made a start on 12 Chariots for my Ancient Briton Army. I still need to base them though.
  • Josh Barton I agree it's possibly a good way to start, but it also a bit less forgiving because the armies are much smaller - you can easily lose the game because one general died early!

    Still it makes it quick so you can have more games :D


No comments:

Post a Comment