Sunday 14 June 2020

Looking for a game at the Hutt Club - posted by Craig Mabon, 12 June 2020

Anyone looking for an opponent for tomorrow at the Hutt Club. I have a Pre-Feudal Scots army ready and willing to go...

Dirk Heinsius I’ll take you on with Middle Imperials
  • Craig Mabon See you around 10am. 400 or 450?
  • Dirk Heinsius 400, still trying to work out a good army balance for 400
  • Dirk Heinsius Btw what brand are your assyrians
  • Craig Mabon Dirk Heinsius These are the hairy northern 'Assyrians' from 1053AD aka the Pre-Feudal Scots. When I use my actual Assyrians they are Neo-Assyrians (Sennacharib roughly 690BC). Not that Middle Imperial Romans are a great match-up for the Scots but, hey, what's life without some challenge.
  • Dirk Heinsius Craig Mabon Sorry I meant what make, because I want to add some Assyrians to my EAP which I'm re-vamping at the moment.
  • Craig Mabon Dirk Heinsius Many and varied. The chariots are mainly Warlord Games (including the chariots for the Philistine and Mannaian allies), with a couple of Old Glory as well. The cavalry are from Eureka - Assyrian armoured cavalrymen mounted on unarmoured ESee More

No comments:

Post a Comment