Saturday 27 June 2020

Burgundian generals - posted by Josh Barton, 24 June 2020

Generals are finished - Charles the Bold and the Lord of Vaud. Obviously the Maid of Ghent banner is slightly apocryphal, since it was painted 7 years after Charle's death, but Agnes van den Bossche was apparently already part of the painters guild by this point, and Perry miniatures got the colours wrong, so I figured its an earlier version!

I've got fewer than 50 models to paint for the Burgundians (although it's a tiny army anyway) so I might have it done for CTA





Russell Briant Oh my Gaud! It’s the Luad of Vaud!
Gerard Lelieveld nice, challenging army to fight with. I think Ivan uses this successfully, you'll have to pick his brain.
  • Josh Barton yeah it's certainly an interesting combination of (generally) expensive units! A far cry from the armies of 2 -3 element types I've been using.

    I'll ask Ivan when I next see him, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment