Sunday 14 June 2020

Looking for a game at the Hutt Club - posted by Mike Thorn, 11 June 2020

Anyone interested in a game on Saturday at the hutt club?

Neil Williamson And I'm looking for a game too.
  • Mike Thorn Sounds good to me. It's been a while since we last played. About 10 years?
  • Neil Williamson Enough of the psychological ploys to make me feel old and past it.
    Wasn't it Brettonian v Empire and I blundered into your trap?
  • Mike Thorn Better memory than me. 😛
  • Neil Williamson That's dementia for you. You can recall ancient battles but not what you had for breakfast
  • Mike Thorn I'm sure your experience will be put to good use while you take my army apart.
  • Neil Williamson I didn't think that Hussite war wagons came apart.
    I'll bring my 400 ap Avar. I'm taking them to CTA so it will be good to get a feel for them
    What time do you want to meet?
  • Mike Thorn Anytime. I assume earlier is usually better?
  • Neil Williamson OK about 9.30am then
    Looking forward to it

No comments:

Post a Comment