Sunday 22 May 2022

Potbelly Miniatures 3d printing in NZ - posted by Potbelly Miniatures, 20 may 2022

Since TradeMe have taken down all my listings I'm taking up Vince's generous offer, and advertising Potbelly Miniatures here in chat.
We offer 3d printed models and terrain of all kinds. For example resin printing of Reconquer Designs miniatures, or plastic printing of Corvus Games Terrain.

If you're curious, I can print as few as 1 infantry or cavalry to see how we go. Get in touch! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2072144039611844/








  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Monsieur Potbelly, please feel to post regularly. An NZ source of 3D printed figures, buildings and accoutrements is big plus for our hobby ðŸ™‚
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Kevin McCarthy
    Mr Belly, why did Trade Me do that? You are most welcome I would have thought.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • Potbelly Miniatures
      Author
      Kevin McCarthy "Rules". They want me to only advertise in "Services". Honestly, can you name a single person you know who regularly browses "Services" for minis?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
    • Kevin McCarthy
      Dumb and odd as you can list an item in multiple categories, so it doesn't make a lot of sense.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
    • Potbelly Miniatures
      Author
      TBH I think one of their drones has it in for me. Been hassling me about product for a fair while.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
    • Bruce Ferguson
      I think you need to print some things you think will sell and list them on Trademe, like a gateway drug and free advertising


No comments:

Post a Comment