Sunday 1 May 2022

Pedro II of Aragon - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 26 April 2022

The Spanish are coming...
(on the painting table)
Pedro II of Aragon
3D printed, STL files from Northern Crusade
Also for anyone interested in the Las Navas de Tolosa period of Spain, this site is really useful:

http://www.earlyblazon.com/ 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2053183294841252/

Julian Wild
Amazing Vignette28
  • Like



  • Robert Pye
    Just a suggestion but painting the yellow (light color) first, letting it dry, and then using tape (like used on aircraft and such) to make the lines, you can then airbrush in the colors....getting straight lines 🙂 I just wish I could do these on my Fr… 
    See more
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
    • Dirk Heinsius
      I think it would be more work trying to mask the lines. I thought I had these perfect by eye, until I took the photo and enlarged it 🙁
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 5d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    I thought I had the stripes perfect, all done by eye, until I took the photo and blew it up. Maybe some new painting glasses are in order 🙂
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Steven Hill
    Close up cameras are unforgiving.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
    • Craig Mabon
      Steven Hill Which is why I'm not taking any close-ups of my in-progress Spartans with the hand-painted lambdas on their shields.




No comments:

Post a Comment