Sunday 29 May 2022

Jon, contact Scott, he has your landsknecht starter army - posted by Scot Bowman, 24 May 2022

Folks, Scott from Kapiti Hobbies here... I have a note in store that a WG landsknecht starter army was wanted by 'Jon'... (I think it may have been liked to prize support for a relatively recent event?)... sadly I must have got distracted at the time of making the note as all I have to go on is 'Jon'...
We've got 3 sets in store, now including "Jons".
Drop me a line if this is you, or you know who it might be for!

Cheers Scott. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2075360245956890/


  • Vincent Cholewa

    To misquote Kirk ‘Spartacus’ Douglas, “I am Jon” 😝
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Scott Bowman
    Author
    Whilst on the subject it’s a bugger if a word to get your tongue round or spell… I have a feeling a note is lurking in my pc somewhere but probably mis-spelt hence I’m not finding it in searches… prounounciation? The ‘kn’ , do you pronounce both or is either letter silent?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d

No comments:

Post a Comment