Monday 11 April 2022

Arabs (Fatamids) for sale - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 11 April 2022

Arabs (Fatamids) for Sale
My Arabs are being replaced with new 3d printed Almohads, so it's time for my Fatamids to find a new home, so I thought that I would list them here, before
advertising them on the wider market.
These are all painted to a good tabletop standard, and are a mixture if Old Glory and Gripping Beast (with a few Footsore thrown in for good measure)
There are a few spears etc. missing (I noticed about 4 when photographing them, and a couple of the Auxilia will need re-basing.
If anyone is interested I'm looking for about $1400 for the lot ($4 per foot figure and $7 per mounted), but am open to offers.
Either PM me if interested, or although I'm not playing at Nationals over Easter, I'll bring them along for viewing.
The army comprises the following figures:
14 Bd(I) Sudanese Blades 56 figs
12 Sp(I) Arab Spearmen 48 figs
10 Ps(O) Psiloi Arachers 20 figs
4 Bw(O) Armenian Archers 12 figs
6 Kn(O) Crusader Ally 18 figs
3 Cv(S) Kurdish/Iranians 9 figs
5 Bg(I) Camel Train Baggage
4 Bd(X) Lutat Macemen 12 figs
3 CV(O) Generals 9 figs
6 Lh(O) Berber Light Horse 12 figs
11 Cv(O) Berber Cavalry 33 figs
4 Kn(I) Kurdish Knights 12 figs
1 Ps(X) Naffatun 2 figs
3 Cv(O) Regular Turkish Ghulams 9 figs
17 Ax(S) Dailami or generic Arab foot 51 figs (Old Glory)
Total of 187 foot and 90 mounted figures

I also have some unpainted extra figures, mainly more arab spearmen, but also a few assorted Cavalry 

[selection of pics below lots more on the Facebook group]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2042666379226277/





Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
They look great. Good luck with the sale 👍
  • Like



No comments:

Post a Comment