Monday 11 April 2022

Ancient British - posted by Daniel Wade, 8 April 2022

I think these figures should put me in the 220 point range, and will make the minimums required. (I will have to work out exactly how many points I have painted). I have just started undercoating the baggage. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2040465172779731/







  • Daniel Wade
    Author
    I should have looked at my rough notes before posting. I now have 309 points.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Great work, Dan. Looking good 👍
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    A suggestion for your baggage, you could include:
    The fascinating witches who put the scintillating stitches in the britches
    Of the boys who put the powder on the noses of the faces of the ladies
    Of the harem of the court of King Caractacus!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Potbelly Miniatures
    these are looking great!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Andrew Bennetts
    Love the subtle tartan effect - superbly done 👍
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
    • Daniel Wade
      Author
      Thanks, its the worst part of painting this army but still easier than hand painting the shields when I dont have transfers.


No comments:

Post a Comment