Monday 18 April 2022

Advice about Low Countries? Asked by Mark Caunter, 12 April 2022

Just looking for some advice on the Low Countries list IV/57. A friend and I are giving a demo DBMM game to a couple of returning wargamers. None of the three has played DBMM before but my friend has a Flemish army which he is keen to use. The army list says that from 1330 Communal Generals are upgraded to Pk(S). Does this include any that were previously Kn(I)? Also, looking at the rules, it would appear that those Pk(S) generals would be unable to be supported by the Guildsmen, which are Pk(O). Am I reading this correctly? I've only played DBMM with Polybians and Carthies, so my knowledge of pike armies has been limited to being on the receiving end. Any help gratefully received

Thanks 

Mark

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2043289012497347/


  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Hi Mark good on you for running the demo game. It’s a great way to bring people back to the hobby.
    I don’t know the Low Country list but I do know you are right that Pk(O) cannot support Pk(S). However, Pk(S) can support Pk(O).
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • Steven Hill
    Hi Mark
    Also since it is a demo game it would be a great addition if you considered using the cards that have been developed cause that will also help with getting people interested ðŸ˜€
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d


No comments:

Post a Comment