Monday 6 April 2020

Vikings and Feudal English - posted by Gary Lewis, 6 April 2020

Not exactly my painting table, but stuff I undercoated over the weekend. A mix of vikings and feudal English.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1468143590011895/


Allen Yaxley Which Viking army are you painting ?
  • Gary Lewis relatively generic to start with, probably Dublin though since I have a few Irish ax(o) already. but there is a long queue before I actually get to painting them, they are behind both Fuedal English and Middle Anglo Saxon which are each about half complete
Vincent Cholewa Good to see painting underway 👨‍🎨
  • Gary Lewis Not that I have much free time for it - working for a healthcare technology firm I am busier now than normal
      • Vincent Cholewa Gary Lewis I am too but mostly because it takes longer to do every from home on a wee little laptop screen. Not only do I miss my two big screens but I miss the people I spoke, plotted and schemed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment