Monday 27 April 2020

Tabletop simulator - posted by Josh Barton, 20 April 2020

Would people be interested in playing some DBMM online using Tabletop simulator? It's a game available on Steam - I've checked and there are mods for DBA, but I think they could be pretty easily adapted for DBMM with some copy-pasting...
There seems to be quite a few people using it plus Discord to play other Wargames (that shall not be named...)

Russell Briant Ooooh. In-ter-resting.

Cool way to play prototype armies wot I’ve never built ...๐Ÿคฏ⚔️
See More
1
  • Gerard Lelieveld Be keen to try
    1
  • Rob Groom It's pretty simple platform. All it is is just a 3d representation of whatever files you import. I've used it for a couple games, boardgames mostly, and it's pretty good if you're ok with measurements not being terribly accurate.
    1
Keith V Trye Keep me posted

No comments:

Post a Comment