Sunday 19 April 2020

Best wishes from Phil Barker - shared by Vince Cholewa, 19 April 2020

From Sue Laflin-Barker:
Phil send his best wishes. He is staying at home, reading and watching television.
I attach a picture of him.
Sue
From me, we are all immensely grateful for the work Sue and Phil do for our hobby and the decades of fun their rules and books have given us. Thank you so much 🙏
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1478720758954178/


Denis Grey I read "The Last Dragonslayer", which was the first in the series Phil is reading here. I found it disappointing. However, "Shades of Grey" (NB minus the 50) by the same author is one of my favourite novels. Ten years on, I am still hoping the promised sequel will see the light of day.
2


No comments:

Post a Comment