Sunday 19 April 2020

Cham - pions! Posted by Neil Williamson, 17 April 2020

FAKE NEWS
So here is a little something I put together yesterday. Not to be outdone by Alistair I was up until 2am finishing them off.
Back in the real world I'm still ploughing through my "in tray" as per my last post. 80 of the little blighters completed so far.








Rob Sadler Great work Neil what are they?
1
Russell Briant Khmer, Go away! Or Cham
Dirk Heinsius Damned few armies have Elephant artillery
2
Phillip Nash Great looking army. To be a pain in the arse, I am going to point out that Asian elephants are not really grey. They have a very reddish brown colour, especially in the folds of their skin and lots of reddish 'freckles'. I would suggest a wash with reickland fleshshade (GW), a drybrush with a clay-red colour on prominent areas such as ears, head and trunk too, or something similar as a quick remedy, if you are so inclined. Or, you could just tell me to piss off :)
2
Neil Williamson The next virtual prize will be awarded to the correct guess as to who the army belongs to (and who should receive the credit for painting it)
1
Allen Yaxley They look great Son of Neil.👏
1

No comments:

Post a Comment