Saturday 4 April 2020

Polybian Romans and Carthaginians - posted by Jose Garcia, 31 March 2020

Dear DBMM players, I just wanted to show you my two armies for 250 points.
It of course the two classics ... Uuuuu the evil Romans and the nimble Carthager ....
I hope you can forgive that I only have 3 models with the heavy infantry instead of the 4 and that all bases are 5 mm deeper than the rules say ...
best regards
José
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1463731183786469/




Vincent Cholewa Hi Jose thank you so much for sharing your pics. Many people in New Zealand have three legionnaires (they are the good guys!) and other heavy infantry on each base. Some also make adjustments to base depths because modern figures are so big. What can I end with but, SPQR! 😊
1
  • Tilman Dang Vincent Cholewa spqr ? the Senate and People of Rome would roast you, hairy Slavic Kiwi Barbarian.... Less than 4 Legoinaries per unit? ... Why not make a century 75? That's for later decadent Imperial Roman's maybe!.... 😎 Oversized figures are evil!
    1
  • Vincent Cholewa Tilman Dang Senātus Populusque Rōmānus
  • Tilman Dang naaa, Senatus Populusque Romanorum, Genitiv, but in any case hairy Barbarian! ;-)
    1
  • Vincent Cholewa Tilman Dang or a balding barbarian bald!
  • Tilman Dang I am a proud bald barbarian in search for some Government to hand me over Fishing rights in return for some injustice done to my great Grandfather.... Or whatever reason would serve to pay me a pension to play figures... 😎

Allen Yaxley Very nice. Carthaginian armies are great fun.😃
1


No comments:

Post a Comment