Sunday 19 April 2020

Tatars - posted by Vince Cholewa, 17 April 2020

Next wargaming project underway, Tatars for my early 16th Century Polish. I have varied the shields by using some from my spares box. Undercoating done this morning. Now, I’m about to fire up my laptop and get into the work thing.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1477432472416340/





Russell Briant Similar idea Vince. Just coated the bases of my latest battalion of Napoleonic French Legere in green so I can flock them at lunch time.
Image may contain: one or more people
2
  • Michael Stonyer I know you can't; but I'm about to Flock a dead horse. (No really)
    1
  • Michael Stonyer Have discovered "Gamers Grass", The "Marsh land" set from Kapiti Hobbies. Great selection of color variations and shapes.
    1






No comments:

Post a Comment