Sunday 15 August 2021

Vikings - posted by Phillip Nash, 11 August 2021

Chipping away at the Pile of Shame! 🙂

I can use these as early Vikings in DBMM along with my Welsh 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1867231996769717/




Viking allies for my Early Welsh MeG Army Another quick bish-bash-bosh with contrast paints for my own collection. These15mm minis from Forged in Battle are a joy to paint, full of character and very nicely detailed. I have used VVV transfers on the shields, and as my MO for these is 'fast and table-ready', I havent taken the time to add highlights. I am not 100% happy with them as they look too crisp, so may in the future revisit them. However, right now (along with the Welsh) that is another army from the pile of shame done. Still a few to do, so what next?


No comments:

Post a Comment