Sunday 22 August 2021

Koreans - posted by Craig Latta, 21 August 2021

Okay I have a Korean list from Impetus and rebasing them to DBMM in 28mm. They are all Perrys figures. Am going to need a lot more to put together a 400 point list. Looking at the Koguryo list from book 2. I am keen to put in some Malgal auxiliaries Irr LH S. Perrys don't have any like figures so looking to find some other figures that will match up well with my existing figures. Any ideas out there where I can get some from? Picture of already painted LH. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1874509322708651/


      • John van den Hoeven
        It's an army I've looked at. Assault Group and 1st Corp do ranges for Sui,Tang,Sung Chinese there might be something suitable there.
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d
      • Allen Yaxley
        Again, an army I have looked at. The lists for Korean armies offer plenty of options.
        You know about good tufting already.👏
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d


No comments:

Post a Comment