Monday 30 August 2021

Ancient British - posted by Dan Wade, 26 August 2021

Basing time. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1878126599013590/


      • Allen Yaxley
        What you at there Dan?
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 5d
      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Lots and lots! Wb(F) and Ps?
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 5d
        • Daniel Wade
          Yes, I have a few more WB(F) to paint but am at the limit for Ps. I also have seven Chariots finished.
          1
          • Like
  • Russell Briant
    Swi-ing LOW, sweet CHAA-riot….in Albion’s green and pleasant LAND
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Daniel Wade
    I just added up how many points I have, 224😲, looks like I have still got a long way to go.😢
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      16 more points and you can play at Recoil! Which, given the lockdown, will be at what date Neil Williamson?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
      • Neil Williamson
        Vincent Cholewa Currently still September 11th and 25th.
        Back up plan is September 25th and October 23rd.
        Possibly September 25th and October 9th but this is dependent on what happens (due to Covid) with my wifes hobby event on the 9th.
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 8h
      • Daniel Wade
        Vincent Cholewa I later realised that I only counted one General, so I should have enough points now.
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 8h
      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Neil Williamson Thank you for the update 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment