Sunday 22 August 2021

COVID-19: All of New Zealand at alert level 4 - shared by Vince Cholewa, 17 August 2021

"All of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 4 at 11:59pm tonight.
Make sure you know what to do at Alert Level 4." No, not wargaming but a really important announcement from the PM and Director General of Health.
Wargamers are the team of not many and we cannot afford to lose any! Let's take care of each other and our loved ones.
Home
Home
A central place for information from the New Zealand Government about COVID-19.
Vincent Cholewa
Admin
I am booked for my first dose of vaccine, Monday next week. How about you? (Yes, I am in the 55+ years group 👍)
4
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 5d

  • John Edmundson
    Vincent Cholewa This coming Monday, 23rd.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Jason Hebron
    Vincent Cholewa was today but resched to next Wednesday as the sites go to full L4 setup
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Barry Norris
    Vincent Cholewa Similar to Jason - my first was this Friday. Now next Friday. Also just had a Covid test as I was showing symptoms. Missing Winter Cup might have been a blessing in disguise. Spent Saturday with a rather younger family group who should … 
    See More
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Michael Stonyer
    One step ahead of you all. Yep; I'm really old; I had my first Jab three weeks ago and scheduled for number two in the first week of September 🙃🐆
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Daniel Wade
    Had my appointment for today cancelled. I'm sixty with asthma so probably should have been in group 3 and had it done weeks ago.
    1
    • Wow
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Rob Shirley
    Ahhh, you whipper-snappers, 7 and 27 June. We had a mobile small team that is touring the rural small towns of the Mighty Waikato. they dropped some flyers, we missed out (as it was for the next day), but SWMBO walked up to send of the road about 11am and asked if there had been any "no-shows" and a 3pm we got our first shot. They were the two of the last five shots they had available, so not many people missed out turning-up.
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
Philip Gates
Got an email yesterday afternoon confirming my appointment for my second jab this morning. Woohoo.
Got an email last night advising me to rebook my now cancelled appointment for my second jab. Duh.
1
  • Wow
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 3d



No comments:

Post a Comment