Sunday 29 August 2021

Armies on parade - posted by Josh Barton, 23 August 2021

 A parade of all of my painted armies, which Vince thought I should share here

🙂



      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Yes I did, and thank you for posting them 👍
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 6d
      • Alastair Duncan
        Those Games Workshop tanks would do as superior wagons but I can't decide if the space marines are blade (s) or baggage ...
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 6d
      • Alastair Donald
        What’s that brown stain in the top left hand corner…?
        3
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 6d
Peter Dunn
Nice Josh.....true renaissance man
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 6d
Josh Barton
Peter Dunn Thanks Pete 🙂 I have plenty more to work on!
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 6d

No comments:

Post a Comment