Sunday 22 August 2021

15mm Nationals - posted by Peter Dunn, 22 August 2021

Would there be any interest in a 15mm DBMM National Champs in Wellington early 2022.

Would work to be away from weekend of other events around the country (and of course here in Wellington). 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1875058502653733/


    • Craig Latta
      28mm would get me there
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
      • Peter Dunn
        There already is a 28mm....See Richard's post re Easter 2022
        2
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      I think yes
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
    • John Edmundson
      I would hope I could aim to try to make it possible to get there . . .
      I'd have to try to build something competitive instead of the various silly armies I currently have :^)
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
    • Barry Norris
      Dug out some old 15mm troops (Serbian Empire as it turns out) and peered myopically at them. I'd forgotten how tiny they are.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 20h
    • Tilman Dang
      Yes! But set Terrain without Rivers.....
      1
      • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment