Sunday 22 August 2021

Serbians, Sassanids, Russians, French and more! Posted by John van den Hoeven, 23 August 2021

Lockdown has been productive so far.Heres 8 elements of Serbian KnS(still got to add flags yet)the figures are 1st Corps. I've also done 8 elements of Sassanid horde,6 elements of Russian psiloi, finished my early world war 2 French(for battlegroup),done quite a bit of terrain and done some orders to Assault Group, Skytrex(6mm moderns) and 1st Corp just in case the lockdown continues on 😉

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1875878835905033/



  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Well done, John. Under lockdown my procrastination level has increased and my painting speed declined!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5h
  • John van den Hoeven
    I'm the opposite, my days are spent gardening, walking and painting figures ðŸ˜…
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5h
  • Steven Hill
    Unfortunately my lockdown has seen constant zoom meetings since 8:30 - I finished one early hence lunch.
    1
    • Sad
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5h
  • John van den Hoeven
    I'm deemed nonessential due to the fact all my work is outdoors doing track maintenance, weed control etc.
    1
    • Wow
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4h
    • Edited



No comments:

Post a Comment