Sunday 1 August 2021

Looking for a game at the Featherston Fusiliers - posted by Craig Mabon 27 July 2021

I'm looking for a game at the Fusiliers on Saturday. I realise that this clashes (as it always does) with the Warlords, but I might get lucky... 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1856588664500717/

  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group Expert
    +2
    I can’t make it but I would love to see pics on Facebook of you do play ðŸ“¸
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Barry Norris
    Featherston or further up?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
    • Craig Mabon
      Author
      +1
      Featherston - the Fusiliers meet at the Assembly of God Church.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 5d
  • Craig Mabon
    Author
    +1
    Turns out that I should have looked at a calendar. The Featherston Fusiliers meet on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month - but not the 5th which is what the coming Saturday is. So I'm actually looking for a game on the 7th.


No comments:

Post a Comment