Sunday 12 June 2022

Updates from Drew's blog - shared by Andrew Jarman, 11 June 2022

Just returned from a 28 day FB ban because I literally quoted a line from Sherlock Holmes & the algorithm automatically put me on a ban. I appealed of course, to no effect & its now at the Board of Governance stage. I doubt if it makes any difference & no I am not going to tell you what is was I said. Thats why I have not been posting about my recent blog entries of which there are currently four new ones.

Links to: MinoansTang Chinese, resin tents for sale, BritCon 2022.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2089286447897603/

Josh Barton
I don't know what you said, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1d
  • Andrew Jarman
    Author
    Josh Barton and get another instant ban for breaking Community Standards!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    4 Replies
  • Josh Barton
    Jesus how the hell was that banned?
    It's a bit like hearing of history youtubers being banned or demonitised for mentioning a certain German or Italian government by name or ideology.… 
    See more
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d


No comments:

Post a Comment