Monday 6 June 2022

Dead Romans and scale creep - posted by Daniel Wade, 4 June 2022

A little diversion. These may end up on the bases of my next lot of Ancient British Chariots and Cavalry. The figures are 32mm to the eye so may be too large. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2083672728458975/


Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
Scale creep is a pain. As I work through figures from Brent’s estate for my chariot army I am not sure what I am going to mix with the lovely Ral Partha figures that he used for most of the foot (other than the much bigger Hittite figures) and some of the chariots. Searching for the “right” chariot crew in real 25mm will be a challenge I fear.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1d
  • Daniel Wade
    Author
    Vincent Cholewa The size of these really threw me. They are OOP Black Tree Design figures bought in their never ending sales years ago. They are larger than the WW2 and Celt figures I also bought from them. Luckily I bought enough to equip an Army and a half so should not need to match them. Thats a good thing as they are a bit cartoony.😀



No comments:

Post a Comment