Two games of DBMM this week, one versus Keith Trye and one against Karl Muskee. Karl and I had a brutal Swedish Leidang vs Edward the Confessor’s Anglo Danes. Keith and I did a Gallic vs Late Roman Zulu-like affair. Much dice, many sighs and exaltations. Pictures for fun, results also for fun (but the Zulu-Gauls broke the Romans, and the Anglo-Danes took out the Swedes.)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/3433735853452649
Nice gaming room

Love the "sally forth!" from the fort
yes, I moved them there in full anticaption of how it would look, plus that's where the road went.
This is a confusing image, as the Anglo Danish Huscarls have come in from the side, the Norman Mercenaries from the rear, and taken down a chunk of Swedes. Both opposing commands managed to break each other, fortunately for the Anglo-Danes
Karl Muskee’s was half of his army. Whew.
Great games, thank you for posting. The Zulu-Gallic warband were in Keith’s garage? Brings to mind words from the late, great Joe Strummer, “were a garage band, we come from garageland”. The difference between us and the gamers at a GW store is our cultural references are from last century!
Yup,
Keith V Trye’s garage. I’ve suggested he dig a bigger room for us (it’s subterranean) but he’s not up for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment