Arrived!
My copies of the revised edition of the army lists came this morning. Thank you so much to everyone who worked on the revisions and production of the books. They are easier to read and understand, and with larger font and spacing there are more pages for the same number of lists. I have had a quick look at the lists for two of my armies, later Polish and Lithuanian, which have a few tweaks.
Big change for the medieval German list, it is now three lists: early imperial or factional German, free canton, and early imperial or factional German. It looks much easier to make sense of than the previous version.
I’m looking forward to “browsing”
Big change for the medieval German list, it is now three lists: early imperial or factional German, free canton, and early imperial or factional German. It looks much easier to make sense of than the previous version.
I’m looking forward to “browsing”
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/3437662343060000
![]() |
| The revised lists |
![]() |
| There are a few tweaks for my Later Polish army |
![]() |
| There are also a few tweaks for my Lithuanian army |
![]() |
| The monster that was the Medieval German list has now been split into three lists. While I don't have this army, the lists seem to be much easier to understand. |





No comments:
Post a Comment