Monday 4 July 2022

Toy soldiers was the winner: DBMM at Pukekohe - posted by Ben Vartok, 4 July 2022

Toy soldiers was the winner on the day!
Pukekohe hosted 6 players yesterday for morning and afternoon games followed by a curry or possibly turkish (I had to get home for kids bedtime).
Richard Foster, Al Donald, John Calnan, Ivan Truong, Benny and myself enjoyed a good days gaming with minimal whinging compared to what the ref had to put up with from the Irish rugby team.
There were some results, Richard Foster did very well in both games I think. My highlights were setting up my EIR Roman LH S to kill a Early German Cavalry General and in the next game providing my Early Crusader Horde O for Artillery target practice. I also cunningly kept my Blade S and Kns O out of the front line and let my inferior bw and sp fight first......

More accurate posts and comments will follow possibly. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2106764282816486/








  • Haha
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 8h


Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
Many thanks for posting, Ben. Great to see games being played. Am looking forward to the promised (anticipated?) game reports.



No comments:

Post a Comment