Sunday 17 July 2022

Looking for a game at the Hutt Club - osted by Wayne Watts, 11 July 2022

Wayne is looking for a 450AP DBMM game at HMWC on 23rd July.
Can bring EHG, Milanese or Swiss but were prefer a challenging (not unbalanced) match up so please make some suggestions.
Direct messages on cynicalpragmaticidealist@gmail.com if you prefer.

Cheers Wayne 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2112078012285113/

      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Group expert
        Wayne and I will be driving to St Brendan’s together. I will be bringing 400AP of my medieval Polish to play John van den Hoeven’s Serbians
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 6d
      • Paul Graham
        I'll play! Time to retire the Sassanids and maybe bring out my Early Republican Romans if you like - or another army with pikes?
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 4d
        • Pedagogue Et Al
          Author
          Paul Graham Thanks for the game offer. I'd happily take on the EIR with my EHG as they are closer in history. Unless you have another preference.
          • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment