Monday 25 July 2022

EMTLU measuring triangles available - posted by Vince Cholewa, 22 July 2022

EMTLU measuring devices, yours if you would like one, I will bring them to the Hutt Club meeting on Saturday. Yours for a gold coin, if you have a coin to cover costs, or you can have one anyway. Many thanks to David McLachlan for making them and to Lawrence Greaves for the concept. Very easy to use; if the respective front corners of the moving troops’ base reach the corresponding corners of the triangle, then they have the move distance to EMTLU into contact. Each side of the triangle is 80 paces so you can use any side of the triangle and it works exactly the same for any edge contact.
More details here.  



  • Gazzumped.
    They are free pressies at Recoil!
    • Wow
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • John Edmundson
    "Very easy to use". Indeed - I understand how to use one :^)
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Ben Vartok
    Wedge bases?! I will buy 2 please, will PM you Vince to sort details.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • John van den Hoeven
    I'll be keen for one tomorrow Vince.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Alastair Duncan
    But I had a survey party armed with theodolite organised and it was only going to cost me this weeks pension....then covid forced me to cancel do a gold coin when I eventually surface will be forthcoming
    Mind you a full frontal assault player would never need such gimmicks... just saying



No comments:

Post a Comment