Saturday 30 November 2019

Burgundian Ordonnance on the painting table - posted by Josh Barton, 27 November 2019

They need basing, but I've started painting my summer army. No points for guessing what it is 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1350387301787525/


  • Vincent Cholewa Coming along very nicely. You are doing a great job 👍
    2
  • Dirk Heinsius Would that be the Burgundians with the BwX/S thus living up to your "machine gun" epithet?
    3
    • Josh Barton Possibly, but I haven't decided if I want the bw(x) or the pike seperate yet
Russell Briant Josh the Bold
2
  • Vincent Cholewa By coincidence, I was reading Slingshot, March 2005 the other night and it includes this five-page article. The DBMM proto-list.
    No photo description available.
  • Michael Stonyer Very impressive Josh, they look great
    1

No comments:

Post a Comment