Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Early Imperial Romans vs Pyrrhic - posted by Daniel Wade, 23 August 2026

I played Paul Graham yesterday with my EIR against his Pyrrhic pike. My terrain selection was rather mean to Paul but my compulsory Paved road never made it on. So the others could have failed with bad dice also. I was worried about a flank attack and there was not enough room to place them elsewhere so was lucky again.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/3405198372973064

My terrain was river BUA and paved road.

Romans all set up

Flank attack
Flankers!
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Quite a lot of it!

    Flank attack shattered
    Phants Made no impression??
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Tilman Walk One of them killed an element of Legionaire's. I cannot remember the other doing anything and both died.😀
  • Reply
  • Share
  • A few less legionnaires...but a lot less elephants!
  • Reply






  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment