Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Aghlabid General - posted by dirk Heinsius, 16 August 2026

On the painting table, Aghlabid General, figures by Reconqueror Designs 

Printed by Potbelly Miniatures

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/3397651217061113 

What list are you using for the Aghlabids? It's just that I remember years ago Brendan Moyle saying Fatimid Egyptian was better than EMNA for the Aghlabids in Sicily. I've probably said this before.
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Edited
  • I'm using EMNA I'm not sure why the Fatimid list would be better.
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Phil Malthus Presumably he's on their side either way :^)
  • Reply
  • Share
  • John Edmundson They -used- to get more solid archers, as BwX iirc, but that was DBM and I think they've gone away with DBMM . Plus of course, Allah is on their side.
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Dirk Heinsius I don't know either. Do Fatimids get better crossbowmen?
  • Reply
  • Share
  • This looks magnificent, Dirk.
    Would you mind if I shared it on my local (UK) club's Facebook page? With attribution, of course.
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Feel free to share
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Thank you. Done.
  • Reply
  • Share
  • This looks superb. Well done, Dirkses đź‘Ť



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment