Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Oh no! The box that fell - posted by Daniel Wade, 25 July 2026

Today I arranged to play Craig Ellison with my EIR verses his Kushan. Unfortunately I had a little accident in the doorway on the way in. Looks like a vacation is in order for my Romans. I was a bit distracted by the disaster to take many photos. Craig used his lighter but more numerous light horse to destroy my two flanks and his Elephants and pike didn’t really get the chance to crush my centre fortunately for me. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/3373599216132980



“Spot” that die!
Bugger! I feel for you. I managed something similar with my Byzantines; too keen going around a corner and the box slid off the trolley ☹️
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Vincent Cholewa I had three boxes and this tool box tied to my trolley but the middle box moved leaving enough slack that the toolbox slid off. 33 shields and 3 pila came off plus heaps of damaged paint. ðŸ¥²
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Daniel Wade poo! Come back with your shield or on it
  • Karl Muskee dropped two boxes of Swedish Leidang on the ground a few weeks back and because of how tough Gripping Beast Plastics are he only had one shield come off. These were Christian Swedes and they were divinely lucky that day.
  • Reply
  • Share



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment