Sunday 2 January 2022

Wanted to buy: Republican Roman casualties - posted by Ben Vartok, 27 December 2021

My Carthie Elephants need some base decorations.
Wanting to buy (or I have various things to trade) some Republican Roman casualties in 28mm if anyone has some going spare?
Link to Warlord Games website
 

    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • John Way
    Do you still get a free plastic box set with the postage? If so I will go in with you, pay the postage and score some fallschirmjager
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
    • Ben Vartok
      Author
      John Way I was not aware of the free plastic box set but can investigate, postage was $25USD..... Happy to do a joint, split the postage etc deal with you John if I don't have any luck here by the end of the week. Have a kids birthday to sort before then, will email you.



No comments:

Post a Comment