Monday 10 January 2022

Huzzah! DBMM 100 army lists arriving - posted by Craig Mabon, 6 January 2022

I've received and vetted the first army list for the Huzzah! DBMM100 one-day comp later this month (January 22). I know of at least 4 registrations and I'm hoping for more. At present my plan is if I have 6 players a simple round-robin; if I have 8 players, 2 pools of 4 playing each other followed by 2 rounds of playoffs; if I have 10 or more players a Swiss chess format. 


      • Allen Yaxley
        I’m in.
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 4d
        • Craig Mabon
          Author
          Allen Yaxley You're one of the 4 I know about - all from the Wairarapa. I'm hopeing we'll see some from the Hutt/Wellington as well.
          1
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 4d
          • Edited
      • Barry Norris
        I'll be joining you. Looks like a good time to practice crossing the Iron Mountains.
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 3d



No comments:

Post a Comment