Wednesday 26 January 2022

The (Sassanid) Persians are coming - posted by Steven Hill, 22 January 2022

Sassanid Progress.
Been making some progress, finally finished all the horses. I glue one on a base so the block of horses in the photo is just me testing what figures I would use for my KN(X)/Cv(S) Immortals.

Next step, the riders - I'll paint each rider on his horse. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1985965518229697





    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group expert
      Organised and tidy! Well done 👍
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 4d
      • Steven Hill
        Author
        well you can't see the rest of the garage!
        2
        • Haha
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 4d
    • Russell Briant
      A fine herd of horse-flesh
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 4d
    • Allen Yaxley
      More Persians, Dirk will be pleased.
      3
      • Like



No comments:

Post a Comment