Saturday 20 November 2021

Viking baggage - posted by Peter Dunn, 21 November 2021

See you in Valhalla! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1942225985936984/



DBMM - Norse Viking Baggage

 The lack of appropriate baggage has stopped me using my Norse Viking DBMM army so far. I've had the army for about 15-20 years and I think it has made the table once.

Inspired by the final season of "Vikings", I thought it was about time I rectified that.

  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    What might the great bards Page and Plant have sung?
    "The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new land
    To fight the horde and sing, and cry
    Valhalla, I am coming"
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 31m
  • Steven Hill
    That's a great idea there Pete, really well executed too.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 30m

No comments:

Post a Comment