Wednesday 3 November 2021

Gauls! M's and M's of Gauls - posted by Andrew Bennetts, 1 November 2021

Gauls Centurion!!! M's and M's of 'em!!!
"Nonsense Caligula Minor, there's barely CD AP of them"
More than 15 years after I first painted a Gallic contingent for my DBM Carthaginians; over 10 years since I expanded these for DBMM; nearly 5 years since I decided that, if I was going to ever build a warband army it would be Gauls as I was already half way there and going on 2 years since I'd completed enough to use as Galatians at a Valleycon, I finally have a completed 400AP Gallic army.

Oh wait, there's still the Gaesati to do............... 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1927496194076630/


  • Ben Vartok
    Well done Benny, they look excellent!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
    • Andrew Bennetts
      Author
      Ben Vartok Thanks - one less box in the the Closet of Shame. Now I just need some special magic dice!
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Ben Vartok
      What about those ones you used to kill my three Minoan Generals in two consecutive bounds of combat?
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
      • Edited
  • Allen Yaxley
    They look brilliant, amazing what you can achieve during lock down. ðŸ¥¸
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Top effort, by Toutatis!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • John Moher
    Nice work Benny!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Kelly Gay
    Greatness takes time....as does warband F
    3
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d



No comments:

Post a Comment