Saturday 20 November 2021

10 so far for DBMM Nationals, 16-17 April 2022 - posted by Allen Yaxley, 16 November 2021

I have had a couple of emails about the DBMM National’s at Easter 2022.
Mr Richard Foster is organiser and List checker. I think mr Ivan Truong is assisting him.
The event will be held on the sat & sun of Easter 2022, 16/17 April .
To be held at the Hutt Miniature Wargaming Club rooms in Upper Hutt.
Please book your accommodation ASAP.
You will need two lists, 400/450AP which can be sent to Ivan & Richard later on.
I am only the registrar for this event.👏
You can email your registration to me now , but payment not required until later.
I will update you on numbers as they come in.
Below is those who might be interested,
1. Richard Foster
2. Ivan Truong
3. Allen Yaxley
4. Neil Williamson
5. Barry Norris
6. Michail Woolf
7. Andrew Bennetts
8. Dirk Heinsius
9. Ben Vartok
10. Keith V Trye
11.
12.
13.
14.
Allenyaxley@yahoo.com.au
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,

Allen Yaxley 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1938581182968131


  • John Way
    Huzzahhh! Alas I am likely to be absent, as I will at the NZ Nationals of Throwing Pointy Sticks at Coloured Paper and Swearing under ones Breath in Cambridge.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Allen Yaxley
    Author
    +1
    Disappointing response . 🥺
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
    • John Way
      I am honoured that you are disappointed!
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
      • Allen Yaxley
        Author
        +1
        I think this one will fall over unfortunately.
        Not many making a noise.
        Thanks John. Always a pleasure .
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 2d
    • Russell Briant
      Allen Yaxley still trying to make the finish line of 2021. Not ready to think about Easter 2022. Looks like a good start amongst the forward planners.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
  • Ben Vartok
    I am keen and expressed interest with Uncle D. That said having a shoulder op in the new year and that could make it difficult to travel not to mention painting!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    Dammit, I'm in! Assuming of course that there's a last place prize for my Persians to aim for
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Andrew Bennetts
    Numbers permitting is the separate comp for Book 4 armies still on the table?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d


No comments:

Post a Comment