Monday 11 October 2021

DBMM day at Hutt Club, September 23 - posted by Allen Yaxley, 7 October 2021

Sat 23rd October. Two game 28mm DBMM at the Hutt Club.
First game at 8.45am- 12.30pm
Second game starts 1pm- 5pm
Eight players confirmed .
COVID restrictions in place . Masks mandatory. 😎
Everyone will be purchasing their own steak and kidney pies😬

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1908610749298508/



  • Ben Vartok
    Yes, fight whoever wherever while you can....
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Barry Norris
    Consider my hand raised
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • John van den Hoeven
    Sorry on my way down south that day for a week.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    I'll check my schedule tomorrow
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Graham Starkey
    Count me in, some detail would be nice
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Allen Yaxley
      Author
      Graham Starkey , just a chance for two games on Saturday of labour weekend. No specifics apart from first game being historical or just choosing who you want to play . I’m using my new Syracuse based army if you want to play me in the first/ second game?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
      • Edited
    • Graham Starkey
      So I turn up with a 450 point army and play two games on the day? Nice
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    Alas I can’t do that weekend
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Allen Yaxley
      Author
      Dirk Heinsius , that’s fine. Just an opportunity since we can not go to Pukekohe. 🥺
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
  • Neil Williamson
    Pencil me in, Covid levels allowing.
    Points level?
    Only a slight chance at this stage that I can't make it.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Peter Dunn
    I might be able to make it.
    Can I check is mask-wearing still mandatory?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • Allen Yaxley
      Author
      Peter Dunn , it is at the moment.
      Let me know. Very random gaming between eight players wanting two games at400/450AP.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
      • Peter Dunn
        Allen Yaxley 👍 Thanks, and will do. I will give it a pass if masks are required.
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d
  • Alastair Duncan
    Hand up. Mask on. Pie order pending. Count me in.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment