Monday 15 July 2019

Day one of the Winter Cup - posted by Allen Yaxley, 13 July 2019

Day one at the Hutt Clubs “Winter Cup “
I lost to Pete’s Ostrogoths after he got my CnC. 🤩
Then lost to Paul after my flank March did not come on 🥺

Dirk Heinsius Given the way that Roman armies were treated at the Club yesterday, today's weather is clearly the wrath of Zeus. Take note!
2

Seven tables today.

Kelly’s hero’s.

Paul's Cavalry beating up my Norman’s.

Byzantine advance into combat


They were there and then they weren’t 🥺

Paul’s Roman auxiliaries.

Mike and Phil has Romans.

He did what ?

Gary Italian Condotta.

Russell has Romans
Craig Mabon Against my (Craig Mabon) Assyrians. Russell Patton's arms are obscuring the hole my chariots were making in his line.
1
Byzantine artillery.






The light horse were good

Ostrogothic knights three deep.😳

Pete’s moving his goths.

Artillery.

Byzantine line.


No comments:

Post a Comment