Tuesday 26 October 2021

USPS delivery problems - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 27 October 2021

USPS Postage
Just an FYI for everyone. A package I had coming from the US (not Persians), was posted on August 8th, and today was returned to the sender.

Anyone expecting shipments from the US should possibly check with their suppliers. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1923645561128360/

nts

All Comments

    • John Edmundson
      Yes. They said anything already in transit would be returned. I've contacted Old Glory US (October 3rd :^( and again today) to find out what's happening. I'll post anything I learn.
      Luckily I have a whole lead mountain to paint. It's probably a blessing in disguise . . .
    • David Billinghurst
      Yes, USPS has added NZ to a list of about 20 odd countries (including Australia) they're not shipping to due to lack of shipping capacity. I think details are on the USPS website. UPS and DHL are apparently still shipping here (if you can afford it). I think Youshop is still shipping to NZ, but delivery is slow.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group expert
      I am making regular checks with Old Glory ðŸ¤ž
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Ben Vartok
      Not toy soldiers but out of the USA I ordered running shoes. They left MA with USPS on September 7, next I heard they were in Narita, Japan on October 12. Duck knows where they are now.
      1
      • Wow
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Russell Briant
      I sent my most recent US order to a relative in Japan where they arrived pretty quickly. They will send to me (I am making the mail cost their Christmas present to me).
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Bruce Ferguson
      Only the Persians are coming
      5
      • Haha
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Paul MacQuibban
      Well did a order a Cellphone case from what I thought was a Kiwi company mymobilecase.co.nz and woops it has been at Melbourne international airport for 6 days now.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
      • John Edmundson
        Maybe it goes *via* Melbourne ;~}
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 3d
    • Kevin McCarthy
      My package is coming on a fishing boat, captained by Captain Quint.
      3
      • Haha
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • John Edmundson
      I got this from Old Glory US today:
      " Hi John,
      We cast your order and boxed it up, we are waiting for the go ahead to begin shipping again, we have been told that mid November might be the time when we can ship, if you would like us to check into someone like DHL we can, but we have checked for other people and the cost is almost double the post office, let us know.
      Thanks for the business, hopefully we can get back to normal soon."
      For me the extra wait is bearable. I have a lead mountain to climb . . .
      2
      • Wow
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
      • John Edmundson
        I thought this was reasonably hopeful . . .
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d

No comments:

Post a Comment