Monday 11 October 2021

The Persians are coming: From here - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 9 October 2021

The Persians are coming.....
I paint in the lounge, so my wife has picked me up a new painting workstation from trademe 🙂

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1910045749155008/



    • John Edmundson
      I found something similar for my wife for her writing. It did occur to me that it could have served another purpose . . .
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Neil Williamson
      And a fetching portrait of you in your youth hanging on the wall too.
      1
      • Haha
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Rob Shirley
      Joint Hobby Space in the Lounge which in so many NZ home being dominated by Televisionland. I perceive a heartingly grip on the earth being demonstrated here fella,
      3
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group Expert
      I like that 👍
      • Like



No comments:

Post a Comment