Monday 11 October 2021

The Mongols are coming: artillery - posted by Peter Dunn, 10 October 2021

Posted up on my blog my four Mongol Conquest artillery elements 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1910629439096639

Fields of Blood


  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group Expert
    Grand battery exchange between Mongols and Burgundians Josh Barton
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Craig Mabon
    I use the same 1st Corps/Curteys man-powered artillery in my Sung army. It's only fitting that they should also appear in Mongol service, as it's the Sung they took them off!
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5h
  • Peter Dunn
    Author
    My Mongols have fought Alistair Duncan’s Sung - maybe that’s where they came from 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment