Monday 11 October 2021

The Mongols are coming: baggage - posted by Peter Dunn, 6 October 2021

Recently painted up the Gripping Beast “Victory Feast” for my Mongol Conquest baggage.
For the robes I used the Pro Acryl paints I posted about Monday.
Because of the ghoulish nature of the subject matter, to ensure I don’t upset anybody’s sensibilities, I have only posted one cropped photo.

If you are interested to see more pictures I have posted an article on my blog thefieldsofblood.com 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1907712172721699/



  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group Expert
    Great to see effort being put into baggage. It’s makes games look much better 👍
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    Love it, I am a great fan of vignette baggage, just remember to have change just in case
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Russell Briant
    I still have my copy of The Devil’s Horsemen.
    My recollection of Subedei’s reconnaissance in force was the long term vision of the plan. There was a northern and southern hook and we’ll meet up in two year’s time (?)
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Julian Hannam
    Ooh, grim!

No comments:

Post a Comment