Monday 11 October 2021

The Persians are coming (Sassanids) - posted by Steve Hill, 10 October 2021

SASSANIDS - some Progress
Royal Guard Blade (F)
I could do more patterns (on tunics for example) but I'm wondering if this is enough for the table top otherwise I would never get the army on the table. I think there are enough patterns to get a sense without trying too hard. Anyway what do you think?

All figures are gripping beast - got some great shield transfers for them, which are next if I'm finished. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1910804222412494/








  • Allen Yaxley
    Beautiful work. 👍
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    I’m in awe! More than good enough for the tabletop I am of course going to steal your zigzag pattern for my Persians.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    You shading is excellent, what paints are you using?
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • Steven Hill
      Author
      Mostly citadel - I've got a swag so I try to use them
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
  • Russell Briant
    They are looking fabulous. Amazing reds in particular.
    And agree. That’s probably enough patterns.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • Steven Hill
      Author
      Thanks Russell Briant I've seen lots of brilliant work which is probably beyond me and it would have been another stage, but finishing up now is good, and achievable.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
  • Julian Hannam
    Very nice indeed, I am way too lazy for patterns! Great stuff.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group Expert
    More Persians are coming, and very we are very pleased to see them - great work!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Paul Graham
    More gorgeous Persians - why would anyone want any other armies?
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 16h


No comments:

Post a Comment