Sunday 25 July 2021

Winter Cup: Southern Dynasties Chinese vs Norse Irish and Patrician Romans - posted by John van den Hoeven, 25 July 2021

I had 2 games yesterday using Southern Dynasty Chinese (Eastern T'sin option).First game against Allen as previously mentioned was close mainly due to my Cataphracts going through his blade after pretty much all my BwI died.
Second game against Gary Lewis's Patrician Romans was 24-1 to him.In one bound his warband pretty much destroyed one command. 2 great games against 2 great opponents.

Day 2 I will be using my revamped Sassanids. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1854883404671243/





The bound after this there was pretty much nothing left in this command after the warband went in 😳


I never seriously thought about going over the wall 

My Cataphracts on the rampage.





No comments:

Post a Comment